- History of UNIX
- Features of UNIX
- Flavors of UNIX
- Comparison of UNIX with Windows
- Architecture of UNIX
- UNIX File System
Different types of Files
- Regular Files
- Directory Files
- Device Files
- pwd, log name, who, finger
- Exit, date, cal
Creating Users & Groups
- grouped, grounded
- useradd, userdel
System Startup & Shutdown
- Init, halt, shutdown
- Different Run levels
- Different date formats
Working with files
- cat, touch, rm
- cp, mv
Working with Directories
- mkdir, cd, rmdir, rm –r
Standard Input & Output
- Redirecting output
- Redirecting Input
- camp, diff, comm
- find, locate, which
- gzip, gunzip
- ls, as options
Viewing long files
- pg, more, head, tail
- chmod, shown, chgrp, umask
- Repetition:*,? +
Regular Expressions & Patterns
- What is pattern
- Usage of regular expression
- Different types of pattern
- Character pattern
- Word pattern
- Line pattern
Tools for Filters
- grep, grep with options
- Flat files
- What are delimiters and its types?
- Reading and Writing to files
- Tools for column data
- cut, paste
Tools for sorting
- Sort by lines, Sort by fields
- Sort with options, unique
Changing information in files
- tr, sed
- usage of piping
- piping with filters
- tee command
- write, wall
- mail, mail with options
- du, df with options
- Foreground jobs, background jobs
- Killing jobs, nohup
- ps, ps with options
- 3 modes
- Command mode
- Insert mode
- Ex command mode
- What is shell scripting?
- Importance of shell scripting
- Different types of shells
- Creating shell script
- Making shell scripting executable
- Shell input & output
- echo, print, read
Backslash character constants
- What is variable
- System-defined variables
- Environment files
- User-defined variables
- Constant variables
- Local & global variables
- Special variables
- Arithmetic variables
- Relational numeric operators
- Logical operators
- Assignment operators
- Range operator
- if, if….else
- if, elif
- while, until, for
- break, continue
File test commands
String test commands
exit & sleep commands
Command line arguments
- Usage of COA
- What is $0, S#, $*, $@, $? , $$
- Differences between a shell and Perl python ruby scripts.
- Awk concepts
WHY CHOOSE US FOR SHELL SCRIPTING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
Shell Scripting Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR SHELL SCRIPTING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
Shell Scripting trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Shell Scripting has hands-on experience in Shell Scripting, including an immense year of experience teaching Shell Scripting for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Shell Scripting Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Youtube, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Shell Scripting Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Shell Scripting Training in Jalandhar
- Shell Scripting training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Shell Scripting training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Shell Scripting training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Shell Scripting training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Shell Scripting training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.